What a release!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rethink Your Shrink - Week 1 (Re-Publish)

I am so ready for the NEW YEAR to start!

I love, love, love the Christmas season, but seriously, if anyone else brings me a plate of cookies, or fudge, or peppermint bark, I just may go postal. What is it about Christmas that gives us all the carte blanche to be complete gluttons? I took the opportunity to be very thoughtful and deliberate about my eating all the way up until a week before Christmas and was successful in maintaining a net loss of two pounds... THAT was a huge victory for me!

However, once I let loose two weeks ago, I LET LOOSE! Like. a. crazy. woman. So here I am in the depths of my gluttony and I am READY to start fresh and to feel like a healthy person who uses food for fuel, not to fill every stress-filled void in my life.
Which brings me to the latest Shrinking Jeans Challenge....
Rethink Your Shrink

Rethink Your Shrink!

I love the description of the challenge... 
 
"This is the day you’ve decided to change your mind about food and health. This is the day you’ve decided to venture outside of your comfort zone. This is the day you’ve taken the first step toward becoming the person you have always wanted to be. The person you picture. No more waiting around. The change starts now and it starts with you, within you. Claim today and every day as yours starting this very minute! Because 2010 is your year!"

I couldn't have said it better and am thrilled to have this be so in line with what my own intuition is telling me and in line with the focus of my life -


I want LIFE CHANGES, not just a weight loss program.

I want to believe in myself and feel great in my own skin.

I want to FEEL the moments that I choose to stuff with food.

I want the ME that is inside to SHINE!

So here are my goals:

Weight - 10 pound loss in 7 weeks
Eating - Conscious eating with food tracking and calorie counting
Exercise - Zumba 2-3 times/week; workout with weights/cardio 2-3 times/week for a total of 5-6 days exercise per week.

Weight Two Weeks ago - 210.0
Weight today - 212.4
Here we go... Click the icon above to join us at the Sisterhood!



No comments:

Post a Comment