What a release!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shrinkvivor - FINAL SEVEN!!!!

Here we are and the Shrinkvivor competition over at the Sisterhood is coming to an end...  I found out on Thursday that I made it to the 
FINAL SEVEN
So, what does this mean...  It means that I get to plead my case and explain how I have grown and learned throughout the challenge AND talk about why I deserve to be the 
ULTIMATE SHRINKVIVOR
Of course the title and the amazing prize package would be incredible, but at the end of the day I am thrilled to be where I am and thrilled to have accomplished what I set out to accomplish.
So take a few minutes and listen to my video.  I hope it resonates and I hope you can understand why I have so much to celebrate!
So there you have it!

VOTE FOR TIFFANY!
Shrinkvivor Challenge at the Sisterhood!
THE ULTIMATE SHRINKVIVOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment